The design of your homepage is perhaps the most important factor in engaging potential customers, so it’s vital to consider what it must deliver before you even start to think about what it looks like. This is why working with an experienced agency is so crucial to the success of your website.
We take the time to understand what will trigger a response from your website and maximize return on investment by ensuring these factors come together in a website that has an intuitive user experience, combined with great design and powerful functionality.
We go through a proven process to establish the vital information each of your customer groups is searching for and present this in a dynamic and engaging way.
- User interface – We start with a consultation, from which we are able to produce a creative brief and build up a wireframe to identify key conversion factors for your business. For technical websites, we also develop a functional specification so that we can establish exactly how the bespoke functionality needs to work and how long it will take to develop.
- Web Design – Our web design team will convert this information into a design solution that will match your specific requirements.
- Web Development – Once the design has been signed off and approved, our experienced team of developers will build the site. With a high level of attention to detail, our developers always ensure that the transition from visuals to the finished site is seamless.
- Training – In order for you to get the most out of your new site, we provide in depth training on our CMS. We also provide a CMS user manual for on-going reference.
- On-going Support – Should you need to add any additional functionality at a later stage, we’re always just a phone call or email away. We also hold quarterly website reviews, so that we can continue to improve the performance of your website and enhance search engine positions for your key referring terms.
Combine this with an easy to use, future proof CMS and a great trading history and you can understand why we’re the number one choice for web design in Manchester and the North West.
So, whether you are looking for a content managed brochure site, e-commerce functionality,bespoke web application, or a WordPress template solution we have the pedigree to deliver.
Call us now on 0161 941 1130 today to get started or complete our enquiry form for a callback.