We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website for Analytical purposes.
2. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website,
3. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, telephone number and financial information)
4. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters)
5. any other information that you choose to send to us; and
6. any other information
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. Our advertisers may also send you cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites , including this one.
We may use your personal information to:
1. administer the website;
2. improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
3. enable your use of the services available on the website;
4. send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;